Lauren and JJ welcome therapist Dana Hampson back to the podcast to talk about setting boundaries and overcoming the fear of disappointing others.
(1) Not Nice: Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent, & Feeling Guilty... And Start Speaking Up, Saying No, Asking Boldly, And Unapologetically Being Yourself by Aziz Gazipura
(2) The Gift: 14 Lessons to Save Your Life by Edith Eva Eger
(3) Good Inside: A Guide to Becoming the Parent You Want to Be by Becky Kennedy
(4) Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself by Nedra Glover Tawwab
(5) The Better Boundaries Workbook: A CBT-Based Program to Help You Set Limits, Express Your Needs, and Create Healthy Relationships by Sharon Martin